Popular Posts
-
So last Thursday, I had pledge voting/ initiation scheduled for my service fraternity Alpha Phi Omega chapter Eta Epsilon (What up?!). This...
-
This is a piece I wrote for a very special English teacher I once had. She was my Louder Than A Bomb coach, who was amazing. [There was go...
-
Okay, so I guess I will start out this blog by telling you why I'm doing this... well to be honest, I really don't know. We are bein...
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Intro
Okay, so I guess I will start out this blog by telling you why I'm doing this... well to be honest, I really don't know. We are being asked to create this blog and do a blog... no subject, no requirements, and the only thing we are asked to bring are 2 links per week, 2 pictures per week, and 400 words a week. I guess Im almost sort of half way there on the words for this week just with this obnoxious rant I am writing. I find I may actually enjoy this, but you never know. :) I titled this as "Fail: A Tale of Life, Love, and College" because that is the title of the novel I am writing based off of my freshman year here. My friends, C and H, and I were hanging out when we decided that our lives were a romantic comedy being directed by our friend J. So Im not sure what this will be about... but oh well, we'll figure it out. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment